You have no items in your shopping cart.
Body dragging sucks and there are no two ways about it. How to get get it right? Few tips and tricks from us.
Body dragging sucks and there are no two ways about it. How to get get it right? Few tips and tricks from us:
- First off remember that slow = good. The faster you'll try to go, the more ground you will loose. Keep things nice and slow.
- If it's very windy try keeping your kite low and sheet out.
- Keep your body nice and straight pointing as much upwind as you can.
- Stretch your hand pointing it in direction of an static object if you can find one.
- Do longer tacks. As much as you can feel uncomfortable with getting further away from your board this will help you to cover more ground and stay upwind better.
- Don't try to do swimming moves upwind, all you'll do is you'll help your kite to drag you downwind.
- When changing tack (direction) move your kite slowly, otherwise you'll get pulled downwind.
That's pretty much it - the more you practice it (either voluntarily or being forced by the circumstances) after a while you'll be recovering your lost board in the second tack. Have fun :)