You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with our new hi-performance fin system and 4” Beater PRO model Keel fins.
SIZE: 54” (4’0”) x 20” x 2.5” - 30 Litres
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.