You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
HOG THE WAVES ON A LOG
More is better when it comes to having fun and the LOG delivers!
In true Odysea form, the LOG has a classic look and feel with mega-float performance so you can shred with ease and style.
So whether you're a stoked grom learning to surf or a seasoned vet looking to maximize wave count, the Odysea LOG is for you!
The LOG is a legit board designed by real surfers in California. Enjoy.
SIZE - 7’ x 22” x 3.125” - 72 Litres
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of Float and Easy Wave Catching.
- Stiff Dual Composite Core.
- Triple Wood Stingers!
- Durable HDPE Slick Bottom with Bumper-Tail.
- Old-School PE Deck with Throwback Design.
- Soft-Performance Tri-Fin Set with Leash Plug.
- Designed by Catch Surf in San Clemente, California, USA.